AMMENDED NOMINATION POLICY FOR MEDICAL AND ENGINEERING RESERVED SEATS
1- Short title and commencement:-
i. This policy shall be called Gilgit-Baltistan “Nomination Policy for Medical and Engineering reserved seats for Gilgit-Baltistan”.
ii. This policy shall come into force at once.
iii. All the nominations against Medical and B.Sc. Engineering seats shall be made by the Gilgit-Baltistan Nomination Board under this policy.
2- Composition of Nomination Board
Gilgit-Baltistan Nomination Board will comprise of the following:-
1. The Minister for Education GB Chairman
2. The Secretary Education GB Member
3. The Secretary Health GB Member
4. The Director Education Baltistan Region Member
5. The Director Education Academics Gilgit Region Member
6. The Director Education Diamar-Astore Region Member
7. The Director Education (Colleges) GB Secretary
3- Jurisdiction of Nomination Board
a. Nomination against MBBS, BDS and B.Sc. Engineering reserved seats shall be made by the Nomination Board.
b. Nominations other than MBBS/BDS and B.Sc. Engineering reserved seats for GB in various disciplines shall be made by the Director Education Colleges GB (Secretary Nomination Board) according to admission criteria as laid down in prospectus of respective institutions on the basis of merit at GB level and district level..read more....